Join Pacific Beach Rotaract to get access to volunteer events, professional development opportunities, and a global network with Rotary International. Learn about our membership benefits and the membership requirements to be inducted as a member of Pacific Beach Rotaract.
- Volunteer opportunities to serve the local and global communities
- Connect with community who are also service-like-minded
- Professional development opportunities by attending Rotaract and Rotary workshops, conferences, and conventions all year-long
- Public speaking skills, Rotaract develops confidence and skill in public communication and the opportunity to practice and perfect these skills
- Networking opportunities with Rotaract and Rotary network all year-long
- Volunteer hours tracking, see how much impact you are giving back
- Leadership development opportunities by joining our Board of Directors and Rotaract District Leadership
- Monthly socials including trivia night, bonfires, Padres & Gulls games, hikes, and camping trips
- Life long friends, we must be if we do all this together!
To be inducted as a member of Pacific Beach Rotaract, you must meet the following membership requirements:
- Attend one business meeting
- Participate in one service event
- Join us at one fellowship event
- Pay membership dues
- Membership investment: $25 per quarter or $100 a year
Pacific Beach Rotaract membership terms are on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. Your membership period is for one year.
Interested in joining our community? Fill out our membership interest form.